LIVE BAKING WEBINAR: BASIC COMMERCIAL BREADS + BAKERY MANAGEMENT
PARA KANG NANONOOD AT NATUTO SA LOOB NG BAKERY! 1 DAY LANG PERO MAY BACKUP VIDEO KANG MAPAPANOOD FOREVER PARA MA-REVIEW MO!
STAY & BAKE AT HOME PO TAYO. KEEP SAFE EVERYONE!
When: OCTOBER 9 SUNDAY (BATCH 72)
What: Bread Classification 1: Classic Pandesal & Basic Commercial Breads + Bakery Management
Breads to Learn:
1. Pandesal Classic
3. Burger Buns
5. Donuts (Perfect Home-Made)
7. Hotdog Roll
8. Ham Roll
10. Choco Roll
11. Choco Flower
12. Spanish Bread
13. Big Pandesal (Our Bestseller Online)
New Normal. New skills & learning. New Career. New Business. Aral-aral muna mga bossing, bago pasukin ang negosyong tinapay!
Iba na ang marunong! Layasan ka man ng Panadero mo, hindi magsasara negosyo mo! Tara, 1 day lang ito. Promise sulit ang mga matutuklasan mo! Iba sa Youtube, Google, Baking Books at hindi ituturo sa'yo ng Master Baker o ni Chef!
Inviting aspiring bakers, beginners, struggling Bakery Owners and soon-to-be Bread Supplier to our EM&M Online Bread Baking Tutorial LIVE Webinar
LIMITED SLOTS ONLY | BOOK & RESERVE YOUR SLOT NOW TO OUR 2022 WEBINARS (Remote Baking/Online Learning)
EARLY BIRD PHP 999 ONLY
with FREE Backup video copy of the Webinar, your eCertificate of Participation and access to Lifetime Support via Group Chat with your fellow participants
- Bakery Business Reality into the New Normal
- Equipments & Tools + Diskarte (save 70% on your budget)
- Low cost Raw Materials (Ingredients Availability)
- Starting your Online Business with Basic Breads
- Bake at Home, Start your bread supply at home
- Priceless tips & tricks for practical bread making
- Establishing your Suki System
- Costing (what the baker will not disclose to you)
- Preservation & Storage (natural way)
- Left Over Management
Actual Hands-On simulcast LIVE Streaming of:
- 14 best seller Commercial Breads included in our Bread Class 1, actual LIVE procedures & techniques
- The secret within the secrets of simple recipe
- Direct to the point mentoring (walang paligoy-ligoy)
- eCertificate of Completion after the Class
- Recipes, procedures to be given during the actual Webinar Session
- Minimum of 10 participating viewers for the webinar to proceed
- Lifetime Group Chat Support (Libre magtanong, kahit tapos na training)
Requirements for Online Webinar Worldwide Participants:
- Laptop, Desktop or any Gadget with Microphone and Camera that you can pre-installed the ZOOM Conferencing Application.
- Notebook, Pen
- Stable internet connection that can last from 8am to 5pm
- No need to prepare raw materials. Manood, makinig, maglista at panoorin ulit kung may nakalimutan kung gagawa ka na dahil may forever kang kopya ng backup video recording.
Feed backs & Recommendations: READ HERE
TOTAL: 3520 Webinar Participants Worldwide since July 26, 2020
For peace of mind, read more feed backs and recommendations here:
Bumabaha ng katotohanan, hindi kayang pigilan ikaw na lang ang hinihintay! Tara sa next baking webinar namin, join ka na!